Integrative Healing is a multidimensional approach to healing that acknowledges the mind/body/spirit connection. It is based on the concept that our thoughts and beliefs, as well as their related feelings, have a significant impact on our life force energy. This in turn affects our emotional and physical health. Integrative Healing combines multiple healing modalities that address the whole person on each level of being: mental, emotional, physical, energetic, and spiritual in order to promote health and well-being.
The benefits of Integrative Healing can be profound. Many clients find that it:
- Alleviates physical pain and promotes healing during or after an illness, injury, or pre/post surgery.
- Decreases stress and mental agitation.
- Allows you to let go of old emotional and thought patterns that no longer serve you and keep you stuck in habitual, unproductive ways of being.
- Helps you discover inner resources and strengths that you can draw upon as you move through whatever experiences life brings you.
- Creates new perspectives and ways of being that feel whole and authentic.
- Creates more flow and freedom in your life, more confidence and joy.